A one-week (10 hour) online course
Different generations have different ways of learning.
With this one-week, online course, you will learn more about
your students, and discover something new about your own learning
style. The instructor is the foremost authority on the demographics
of learning styles and generational learning.
Who Should Attend
The course is geared for any teacher, including:
- Part-time instructors of adults.
- Full-time college faculty.
- Consultants and trainers.
- K-12 teachers interested in the Net Generation.
- Teachers in continuing education and leisure learning programs.
The subject matter is primarily geared toward instructors teaching
in-person, face-to-face classes, and is also relevant for teaching
online and hybrid courses.
Participate as little or as much as you want. For maximum benefit, we suggest you log on to the online discussion for one hour a day. And we suggest you spend one hour a day doing the readings and listening to the audio lectures.